A Quick, Easy, & Secure Dental Billing Platform
Create payment plans. Easily process credit cards. Less busy work, more helping your patients and building your practice. Paperless. Secure. Simple.
As seen in...
The Future of Dental Billing
The dental billing platform designed to streamline your processes. Automatic reminders, bill tracking, and monthly plans mean you no longer have to chase down paperwork.
- Instantly send receipts once payment has been received
- Track payment history and send timely payment reminders
- Conveniently follow up with patients to update their payment info
- Paying with credit cards helps save time and resources
- Automatically record all transactions and reduce the risk of errors with efficient dental billing practices
- Patients can pay at the office or over email, no runaround required
- Set up recurring monthly payment plans and reduce busy work
- Provide patients with a flexible and affordable way to pay for their dental services over time, up to 12 months
- Structured payment plans help minimize the risk of missed or late payments with dental billing solutions that work for you
Credit card processing
- Allow patients to conveniently pay invoices with their credit card
- Accept most major credit cards and have patients pay in-office or over email
- Customize bills and give discounts without having to manage multiple dental billing services
- Track patient bills and payment history
- Quickly identify and follow up with patients who have a balance due
- Improve billing accuracy and reduce headaches with a clear, detailed record of patient transactions
- No more missed payments
- Use customizable texts and emails to ask patients to update their payment info, or use our industry best-practice templates to get started
- Automatically send payment reminders so you don’t have to contact patients for payment manually
Front Desk Manager, @ Smilebar
All-in-one Dental Billing Platform
Everything you need to run your dental practice. From dental billing services to practice management—a better way of working is finally here.
Scheduling & front-desk calendar
Online booking, powerful calendar, virtual appointments, waiting room flow, smart labels, and appointment restrictions.
Online booking page
Enable self-booking by adding a booking page button to your website. Self-booking increases consult and helps reduce phone calls.
Treatment notes designed with simplicity in mind. Tooth charts, user audits, and document uploads. Track treatment across devices.
Upload and organize images and X-rays into series 8 & 10 layouts. Mobile-friendly so you can use an iPad and not a clunky camera.
HIPPA & 99% Uptime Guarantee
Hybrid working at its safest: HIPAA compliant and 99% uptime guarantee. Unlike most companies, we have multiple redundancy sites to help you stay up even during major internet outages.
Two-way texting & reminders
Reduce unnecessary calls with two-way text messaging, appointment reminders, and office announcements.
Payment plans & billing
Credit card processing, monthly payment plans, ledger, and decline management.
Follow-up & win-back
Follow up with patients based on appointment types, no shows & win-back campaigns.
Health history & forms
Simply email consults a link to complete their health history on their own device. Mobile friendly so no more clunky iPads in the office.
Contracts & eSignatures
Contracts, health history, and e-signatures
Insurance eligibility & processing
Check eligibility, submit claims, and follow up with over 200 dental payers.
Analytics & integrations
Sales and conversion reports + tracking link integrations with Facebook, Google, and more to support your marketing efforts.
Virtual Waiting Room
Save time by getting important information before their appointment.
Taking Care of Your Dental Billing Issues So You Can Focus on Your Patients
Streamline your dental billing processes. Take care of your billing needs from start to finish with everything from automatic payment reminders to monthly payment plans. Try Clearworks today and discover how efficiently your practice can run.
Dental billing is the process of creating bills and managing payments for the services you provide to patients.
This process may include steps like verifying insurance coverage, calculating fees, submitting claims, and following up when a patient has an outstanding balance.
The goal of dental billing is to provide patients with clear and accurate information about the costs of their care, while also making sure your practice is paid for the services you provide.
Dental billing can be complicated, especially if a practice is using outdated practices or software.
Some of the more challenging factors include insurance coverage verification, getting accurate and complete patient information, and dealing with outstanding balances.
But the right dental billing platform can make this process easier and more efficient. Clearworks automates many billing tasks, such as tracking payments and sending payment reminders—so you can focus on your patients.
Dental billing processes involve several steps. Those steps help determine insurance eligibility and how much of the cost is the patient’s responsibility.
Here’s a high-level overview:
Gather patient information, such as insurance coverage and medical history.
Verify the patient’s insurance coverage and submit a claim. The insurance company will review the claim and decide whether to pay a portion of the fees or deny it.
Collect payment for the remaining balance from the insurance company or patient.
Some dental billing services, including Clearworks, make it easy to set up monthly payment plans. These plans spread the cost of treatment out across several months. That timeframe can make treatment more affordable for patients.
Medical dental billing refers to the process of submitting claims to medical insurance companies when a dental treatment is medically necessary.
With traditional dental billing, you bill for services that aren’t related to medical conditions. But when a dental procedure is required because of a medical condition (such as sleep apnea or xerostomia), you bill the insurance company using medical codes instead of dental codes.
Medical dental billing requires a different set of skills and expertise. But it can decrease the amount of money a patient owes and increase a claim’s chance of acceptance.
Dental billing coding is the process of assigning codes to dental procedures in order to bill and process insurance claims.
These codes are standardized within the industry, which means other dental practices and insurance companies use the same billing codes. Each code corresponds to a specific dental procedure or service.